Saturday, November 29, 2008

Who needs a Jaw Harp?


Apparently CHLOE does.... Both Alicia and I bought her THE SAME JAW HARP for her Bday.
What is it about C that screams Jaw Harp, I wonder?
Plus it is freaking hard to learn. The instructions are on extremely fine print and seem impossible!
At least the Kazoo I also purchased for her is straight-forward.
Everyone can hum, riiight?

On another note, last night at the HIDEOUT, Mark and I mis-heard Vish, and we both heard "I need a "Pork Belt".
PORK BELT rules!

3 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

Is that one of those things that goes boing boing ba boing?

Anonymous said...

Who needs one like you have a spare one? Where'd you get it? I had 2 of those as a kid and the last one I had rusted and I lost it hahaha. Those are pretty kickass

Chlo said...

woops! missed this post.
and yeah i still havent mastered it.
but i have spent a bit of time pondering the significance of receiving two for my birthday