Sunday, November 30, 2008

A storm, she's a brewin

WOW. There a buttload of wind outside my window right now. Rat-a-tat-tat-tat.

I hope C gets home soon so we can sip Jamison's and eat the DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN CHILI I have cooking in our Slow Cooker as I type. Complete with Vegetarian "ground round" so it's still MEATY.

I'm not must of a vegetarian, really. I mean I started this diet at the tender age of 13 and a half. Back in the day I never even craved "meat". Now that there is Fake Almost-Meats everywhere I crave the meaty-goodness daily.
Plus I eat fish now. So basically- I'm a total hypocrite.
I started out eating Oysters, Clams and Mussels. My motto was NO EYES. (except in the case of the POTATO- which was pointed out to me a number of times during this period)
I suppose in a way I have been making my way up the food chain. I stop here though. NOOO CHICKEN etc.

I don't work until 12 pm tomorrow. 12 - 8 Blech.
I suppose I get to sleep in, and miss all the drama on the Bathurst street car that tends to go on in the moring rush hour(s).

I got C's XMAS pressy taken care of. Just stocking stuffers to go! (OH, and my entire family)
I never start shopping early. I like the rush I guess.
Thanks to Alicia for shopping alongside me on Saturday. We "lunched" at the Mall in SEARS.....Yeah, thats right the Sear's restaurant. While the Eaton Centre Food court was surely a bustlin'- we enjoyed sammiches and soup for $6 amounst the greyhairs!


Oh yah and we almost LOST IT on some broad at the SEARS Restaurant. The nice resto worker was assisting her and she lot it on him cuz they had no WHITE MILK for her sick WHITE MILK childrens:

"Are you serious? NO white milk? For kids!????"

And then when he was about to riung her in shes all:
"I am not even CLOSE to being finished yet!!!"

It is my true belief that both A and I had to try pretty hard not to say / shout something her way.

Stupid ugly broad.

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

TOTAL hypocrite take back every gross meat comment you've left on my blog.

find a pic of the boy twins from everybody loves raymond and what they look like now for your next fug tv child boy star post.

Raymi Lauren said...

ps i would have lipped her

'tis the season to be scary.

Krissyface said...

NO WHITE MILK FOR CHILDREN???

I'm a fish-eating veg head too. I just feel better that way. Plus, the Omega 3s make me smarter. Or so I tell myself. I did the vegan thing for a while but my body cried out for cheese!!!

Hey, out of curiosity, what was the fake meat you put in the chili? I'm always looking for something to replace Gimme Lean. It's too gummy...Fakin bacon is also good in chili, I find...

Jennifer said...

Those fake buffalo chicken nuggets are freakin' awesome. I LOVE them! <3