Thursday, November 6, 2008

um, hi

I am the worst. It's been like a month I know.....

Hallowe'en came and went. C was "the Crocodile Hunter" and I, a "crocodile".
Chilled in on Friday night with Wayne and Garth -drank booze, played POP 5 etc. and then Saturday DRAGGED OUR ASSES (literally) to Kay Dub for a house party. My sister was Dog the Bounty Hunter:


Unfortunately I have no other pics of the festivities... yet. But we did pose for a bunch with Corey furiously biting my tail. Should be good.

The weather is amazing right now. Wish it would stick around to welcome me to my 30s. This happens next Wednesday. Friday night there will be fun times in Toronto at our place and then somewhere AND THEN KW on Saturday for yet ANOTHER party. And at this event--- my mommy will be in attendance!
Behave Waterlooians, behave!

The pumpkins are still outside from Hallowe'en. There are like, a million in my hood. There are also about a zillion squirrels in my hood- and every morning this week at 7:30 am when I am walking to work, I smile and watch the furry little bastards eating the pumpkins like candy!
I wonder if they'll poo orange.
In fact this brings up a rather good (??) point. I have NEVER seen a squirrels poo. I don't think anyways.
Anyone else? Comments or concerns???

Hmm, what else? I'm boring I know. I wish I was going on a cruise with A and J. (Well and with C of course.)

I suppose we'll hafta wait until February:
TAMPA!!!!

AND NOW... presenting... LARGE JACKSON:





the end.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your cat is awesome :)
(This is Jen M btw :)