Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long ass weekend


Actually it went pretty quickly.
It was so nice to get out with the girls.
The place we stayed was fantastic! Here I was thinking we would be "roughing it" at the farm this weekend- the house was huge, gorgeous, heated floors and all.
Tons of space. I could have LIVED in that kitchen. So lovely.
We had our fun, and did the whole girl thing.
We took pictures of eachother's best "ball sucking" face. My idea. Those pics are going in the vault. What was I thinking?
Here are a few that made the cut:





haha not EITHER of our bras!

Les Animeux:






Speaking of horses, I missed Corey. It was the first time we're ever really taken a weekend "off" from eachother.


It affected me mostly at night. On the bottom bunk. Trying to fall asleep. Well, not entirely- the first night Krista drank straight up jamisons quickly, and smoked ... enough. So yah the first night wasn't that tough to fall asleep.
Oh that horse up there- We called him Cornholio.

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

i want to hang out with that horse. and i NEED to see those ball sucking pics!

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Stop with the names!!! Cornholio!?? NO!!!
Wow, I really missed out :-(