Thursday, May 29, 2008

GMG's




You know what really grinds my gears?

I breakdown and hit McDonald this morning for some much sought after mornin' grease. I've been up for a few hours now and am hungry hungry hippo.



I order an Egg McM, sans viande (thats meat- people!) and it comes to me with not only the woman behind the counter saying "one Egg Mc Muffin- no meat", but also with one of those ESPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU stickers and a ticket stating NO MEAT.


I sit at my desk, open it up and BOOM- there be the meat.



I am writing a letter that's it.



Like how fucking hard is it?






A girl from work wrote a letter about her ketchup chips. Got like 4 chips in one of them little bags. Needless to say- she wasn't havin' it.



Soon after---COUPONS CAME!






2 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

KZ: True words; very true words. "There be the meat." Indeed.

Throughout my lifetime, I have written many a letter and many an e-mail to many an organization about their services, products, etc. My latest project is contacting M&Ms regarding some moldy tasting sweet candies I recently ate. Apparently I have to call a special hotline and talk to someone about it.

What is this, like M&Ms counselling?

Highwaisted said...

ugh. that is ridiculous.