Thursday, May 22, 2008

Doobie?

Don't mind if I do.

Lately when I get home from work. It's us, a corona, bad teevee and maybe a smoke.
But then I come up with these amazing meals.
Like last night.
I went grocery shopping after work and just had one of those moments were you find yourself throwing random items into your basket. I was hoping to come up with the concept of "dinner" whilest shopping, but soon found my basket drowning in Mangoes, ricotta cheese, Collard Greens, Indian naan, Sundried Tomato Pesto, etc. etc.
Basically I am being visited this week by "Aunt Flo(w)" and I was hussling around the grocery store, picking up basically any food item I wanted at that moment.
Well, it all worked out I must say!
I made these flat bread sammiches. Grilled em up, with said ingredients (sand MANGO- i save that for later i think) and voila! dinner.
It was... righteous.

This eve is dinner with Fio and Ro.
Plus I am meeting Fi after work cuz I need to find a dress for this Saturday's wedding.
My old pal Tina is getting married in... Wiarton! So It's not only a wedding but a wicked awesome fam-damily event!

Me, Cor, Sis Kel and my bro (in law) are all renting a car... as the 1990 Dynasty was finally put to rest.
Good times.
Will take pics.
Prolly.

2 comments:

rizabeff said...

is put to rest a euphemism for getting stolen...again

krista zee said...

haha no
they decided not to fix it this time