Thursday, September 4, 2008

TUX


Doods I think I'm getting this tuxedo kitten!
My Pal Marta's neighbor cat had a litter and they are about ready for take-off
Isn't he lovely?
Made my way to PAYLESS for BOGO yesterday and got there two pairs. Goooooo Fall Shoes!

Tuesday night we hit the Blue Jays game, VIP seats I won from Work. My camera phone does our view no justice- really.
10 bucks a pop for a beerski. Well, a large beer, naturally.

Anyways Not that I know dick-all about sports... but we won.


Oh our glorious phallic symbol all lit up.



These two are our neighborhood cats. They are best buds. I often see them napping together and their porch. This particular morning they were out for a stroll- side by side.


3 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

That's so cute that they wander around the neighbourhood together! Like two lost old souls.
BTW: Might be getting a Siamese, slash, Tuxie myself! Can you beliee it?

Raymi Lauren said...

i was close to getting the purple/black checked guys. v darling.

Highwaisted said...

oh!!! i can't wait im sitting here almost puking waiting for his arrival!