Friday, March 21, 2008

She's Cool, She's 26, She's....a freshman!


Looky what I found -with headline- on my ol' Friendster account.

Ah, Les Memories!

Didn't get my curry last night. We went down to Bloor for some sushi instead with Fio and Ro. mmmm. wasabi.
Grabbed season one of the (British) office and fell asleep on the couch (both of us) while watching it. Maybe I need to give it another go, maybe I fell asleep too quickly, but man! everyone says how ridiculously hilarious that show is, and i was not feeling it. I will try again... we have it for a week.

Leaving around 3 today for KW. Very excited about going out tonight. Fio and Ro are also going to be in town, an' I'm sure it will be a regular par-teh down at Ethels. Plus I seldom see my Toronto friends in Waterloo.
woo-hooo.

On another note:
I keep peering out our apt window at my bike.
She looks so lonely.
I wanna ride her.

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

i think you will be able to ride her soon! well maybe not soon, but soonish.

BUMBLE!!! said...

spring is here!! hopefully, you'll be bike riding soon.

have a great rest of the weekend.