Thursday, March 13, 2008

Holy Craaap, We're back

So we made it home safely from the Domincan Republic
Let me say this:
The experience was grand and exciting.

Since we were there for a wedding, where a friend married a local boy- we got to visit some great scenes and places that one may not venture into, when staying at a all exclusive resort...

I am so glad that we were surrounded by the great people we traveled with (ie MY MOTHER AND SISTER) and got to see all that we did.

Picture are coming.

Right now we are settling in and making on-resort food at home.

It is good to be home.

I will write more soon. I pwomise.

,KZ

1 comment:

BUMBLE!!! said...

If you saw Pedro Martinez, Johan Santana, or Vladamir Guerrero and didn't get me an autograph, I'm going to be highly dissappointed.

That said, welcome home - glad you had a good time.