Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally got me some Indian food last night

C and I ordered in.... It was unbelievable!
I highly recommend BANJARA at Bloor and Christie Pitts, for all you Torontonians.
Un-Be-Liev-Able........

Feeling a little bit better today, and have a case of cabin fever from staying in all week.

Need people-time.

But should prolly stay in.

But prolly won't.

Celebrity Apprentice ends tonight. We like this season. Pretty entertaining.

C may have to work super late :(

Who will play with me?

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

erin and i are going to a show at the elmo, we already got tickets but they may have some at the door. call me if you're interested.

Parisian Cowboy said...

You know, I grew up in Toronto and Montréal.

I came back to France with an accent both in French and in Engish.

Pathetic.