Friday, January 14, 2011

PANAMA COUNTDOWN





I can't even deal.

How lucky am I????????????

In about 24 hours, I will have arrived in Panama.
One week away from my boys will be hard, I must admit. In case anyone forgets-
I am referring to this guy:

and this guy:


Together, known as THESE GUYS:


This will be the longest C dawg and I have been apart in our four years together. By far. I suppose absence makes the heart grow fonder? Is that even possible??

I will have Fio's shoulder to cry on when I'm missing them.

"Thanks in advance, friend!

Oh and pass me the sunscreen!"


1 comment:

Katty Pee said...

hehe amazingness kz! lots of love from us in spain. being without the boys will prove difficult, but do enjoy your vacation as much as possible! i speak from experience (say that with a french accent). xox