Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 eh?

What has kind of been grinding my gears is how everyone and their mother is so G.D. excited about this "new beginning" and how 2011 is such a grand opportunity for a "fresh start" and "new adventures"

Quite honestly, maybe I am a little behind but I am
not feeling it. At all.

I don't fell any different. In fact it could still be 2010 and I would hardly notice.

Am I just a late 2011 bloomer? Will I wake up one morning in February and say "Gosh darn it- I feel
amazing?"

I kinda hope so. I am honestly a little jealous of all you optimistic bastards.

3 comments:

Highwaisted said...

diddo. i feel more gloom and doom then anything else.

my negativity is at an all time high right now.

im also sick though so that could be the culprit. oh and it's -10 outside.

Krista said...

I'm starting to feel the January low. The New Year should start in summer!

zombivish said...

Bet you don't feel this way anymore--- hello to sun and sand eh?
;)