Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Monday of all Tuesdays

Today is Tuesday. but since I has yesterday off to frolic with Niki on the island- it sure does feel like a Monday.

It can only get better.
Corey's old pal Becky is staying with us this eve- so that's a start ;)



The weekend was a nice one. Went to BOLTS for the Spanish-Mexican theme party... There were a few costumes....

My sister (middle) decided to dress as a "stoner" instead .

GUAT pants, OMG!

and some snacks....


mmm mini bean burritos. FOund out that the "mini" just means I can eat more of them :)

Oh yes, and who can forget the Pinata!



Candy in the yard!

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Mmm... candy...

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Hahah, great posts lately! Piling into the car with alla y'all was great!!

CASE STUDY said...

Hey, is that Rosie in the top pic? I know her :)

You're from Kitch, eh! Cool beans.