Thursday, July 10, 2008

Waitin' for my man

Ugh.
I was at work til 8:30 this evening. I get home and C is nowhere to be found. Poor dood has been working long-ass hours this week. And now I hear he aint close to finishing yet. DAMN YOU KINDER EGGS.---> the commercial he's currently working on.

There's 12 Heiny's in the fridge, some smoke in the pipe, a game of Boggle sitting on the table, but no sweetheart to indulge with :(

Tomorrow is Friday. Thanks the heavens! I work a super shoprt day from 8-2, and then I hear theres beers to be drank on King Street with the work crew. Hopefully C's not too late tomorrow night as well.

Saturday night we are entertaining my sister, and two friends.
I must stock the apt with Perrier, lots and lots af cheese, and of course, some bubbly.
Girls night out + C = Fun.
Anyone on for a good ass time is invited to ours for said cheese and bubbles.
Then we are prolly hitting the Dakota to see a pal of C's play and finally hit...
"SHAKE YOUR TAIL FEATHER" at Clintons were we can:

A) Laugh at the young hipster-wannabes
B) Cheer as my sister runs to the front of the stage to dance (*its like shes at a concert)
C) Duuuh- shake out freaking tails, i guess
and
D) Possibly make something delicious at home afterward


Can't wait!
Yessss sister time!

It's in the eyes;)

1 comment:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Adorable. Delightfully adorable!

p.s. the letters I had to type in below were "ohodruhn"