Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday night's alright

C and I have invested our fair-share of time into the marvel which is The Bachelorette, Season Eleven... so this evening- whilest I wait for him to get home from a long-ass day on the jorb, I am prepearing us a nice night in with Mr. Teevee. I am even cooking---- on one of the hotest days of the year (so far)---- by the way.

I cant believe I have the oven on. "David Suzuki?"

I am preparing fried cod, some rice, an arugula salad and the best part- STUFFED MUSHROOMS with balsamic tomatoes and MELTED SWISS CHEESE.
Sometimes my mind just wanders while grocery shopping. i think it'll be pretty much awesome.

To go along with these festivities, My good buddy "White-Cold-Daddy" -AKA the Fridge- is providing Coronas, and some white wine as well- should the mood arise.

I'm thinkin' we can play a wee drinking game as well. How about everytime Deanna says "Ya'll" we drink?

(Two hour episode much?
We'll be pissed by bedtime!)

Annnnd, on a 90210 note:
As If that Megan Fox girl (????) DUMPED Brian Austin Green.
I guess she never caught him doing the running man circa 1991.

That white boy can MOVE.

4 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Wow, great post dood. I need to make some dinners like that. Or at least have someone make 'em for me.

White-Cold-Daddy. Spectac!

krista zee said...

i dont like cod.
i realised.

Highwaisted said...

you're cute!

Pronto said...

FH = frickin' hilarious.