Tuesday, March 20, 2012

War Horse NOT Snore Horse


What a better way to celebrate St. Patty's day then going to see WAR HORSE (the play).

Corey and I headed down towards Princess of Wales Theater Saturday evening to begin our night with some snicky-snacks at BIG DADDYS on King.  Clam chowder, Calamari, Mussels.  Oh how I love those bugs of the sea!

On the way down, the subway operator felt it necessary to remind this fine city's commuters NOT to relieve themselves on the subway platforms....  EVEN at stations where no public washrooms exist.

Seems reasonable enough you would think??

Ok back to the horse-





The puppetry was incredible. In a few words I would say this show was ...
Original. Exciting. Emotional. 
I teared up but did not full out cry.  Which is very impressive for a Gilbert Girl.

We both loved it.  Thanks to my wonderful Sis-In-Law (well not in LAW so much) for getting us these tickets :)

It also made me realize that I need to get out more.

Not to say that KILGOURS lacks incredible amounts of... culture.

No comments: