Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bachelor Night Mondays!


Poor C dawg.  We live in a one television home.  It must be evenings such as Mondays that make him regret getting rid of our "bed teevee".
In my defense- I did allow the NHL game to be shown.... on commercials.

Ok back to the women who grind my gears this week-

Aside from the obvious reason to have a hate-on for Courtney- what is the deal with this one always appearing to be eating the inside of her own lip????


What is Jesus name is in there, Courtney?  You always appears to be gnawing on something behind those lil' lips of yours!  Ok, Ok, is it chewing tobacco?  Do you harbor a smoking addiction that PrimeTime teevee won't allow you to fulfill whilst on the air?


Is it skittles????????????????




And this one was probably wins most desperate of the week with her straddle / kissing episode.
For those who have a life on Monday evenings and missed it- Jamie's idea of how to best remind Ben that she existed? Seemingly force-straddle herself onto his lap, and proceed to kiss him- along with full instructions.
All the while she spewed off a number of horrifying, clichéd lines such as  “When I go to sleep, I think about the things I would like to do with you”

Wow.


Why do I watch this horseshit?

....Oh and who ended up winning the Leafs game anyways??

No comments: