Wednesday, October 20, 2010

C'est halloween


I was either dreaming of running a marathon or eating a ton of saltines because I must have drank 4 liters of water between 3-7 this morning!

My Hallowe'en costume is giving me some anxiety. I mean, how am I supposed to choose between eating actual food to fitting into this without looking like a total heifer?????



Oh well, at least I have an excuse to smoke to ease the anxiety attacks.

Sandy's hair is browner than I remembered. This costume better not suck.

HELL, I will probably end up looking more like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife than Sexy Sandy :(



4 comments:

Highwaisted said...

bahahahahaha

that costume is sexy. nice one!

TS said...

I always stress about my damn costumes. This year, I decided not to give a shit! :)

Robin said...

I saw Grease in 1978, in Sudbury of all places. Olivia Neutron Bomb bouncing saucily about on the big screen in those shiny black tights caused my 14 year old libido some serious sweaty-forehead distress in the company of my entire family.

Back to Bolt said...

You are the hottest Sandy I'll ever know.