Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ummmmm 3 weeks of my life

I have been THE WORST blogger EVER.
Last post June 25th, much???

Ok Ok so really, I have been somewhat busy.

Canada Day week- I took off work the Wednesday and the Friday to make it an extra long one- and myself, Corey, Lil' Kel and brother Rob drove up to Ottawa.
We stayed with Ilana and Cameron in their sha-weet apartment in Little Italy for 4 whole nights!

I have pictures NOW....


OTIS THE DOG


CRAZY BROADS



NOTE: MY CANADA DAY TEE SHIRT

(to make Lil' Kel happy)




Our Ottawa days were pretty full. We headed into the core on Canada Day (holy fucking people EVERYWHERE), saw Owen Pallett play at a nice outdoor music fest where I saw my old pal DREA whom I miss dearly, and had some brews in the VIP tent.

Friday we had dinner with DAVE and KAREN at the WHALESBONE. This place is radder than rad, and it just so happens my pal DAVE is chefin' it up there.
C and I shared a delicious tuna dish as well as the 18 oyster plate. YUM.

We headed into Gatineau, QUE on Saturday and hit a nice National Park for lounging and swimming. The men swam to a nearby island & The gals laid around and read smut mags.

Lil' Kel was a genius and brought up some goodies for a picnic lunch from one of my KW indulgences, VINCENZO'S!!!

She brought the BOMB (hot spread), and their Artichoke Capinota. I swear to GAH- anytime you happen to be in Kitchener-Waterloo you have to go there and get a sandwich.....

The rest of the weekend consisted of playing Wii, watching fireworks in a nearby field, and finally- hanging with the doggie (Otis) and kitty (Oliver).

This past weekend I went out with work peeps to the CADILLAC LOUNGE on Friday night- and (of course) ended up singing my heart out at the Gladstone. Then it was off to KW for some quality time with NIKI and BOLT Saturday... afternoon and evening.
PROS- Good old gal pal time is THERAPY, for serious.
CONS- Saw a dead tabby at the side of a road and almost LOST my shit.

Sunday was a lovely afternoon. A Bridal Shower for Danika- hosted by the hottest maid-of-honor out there- Fiona.

I ate ALOT of cheese. The end.


1 comment:

amber dawn. pullin said...

i miss watching fireworks in a field - not enough to move back to the rural area, but enough that i thought about it this past fireworks day.

Great new layout!