Friday, April 16, 2010

Grilled Cheese sandwiches or Bill Cosby?


Going to a Sleepover at Bolts tomorrow. It will be nice to have all the gals together. It's really been too long.


My sister and I are making cold rolls. And THIS TIME I am putting cilantro in them. (Stupid people who dislike cilantro- like my brother in law...)


Wine will be drank, games will be played.
I'm bringin' the old favorite - Personal Preferences.



This Parker Brothers game is from 1987. Never really took off from what I can recall, but I found this at the Goodwill a few years back and gave it a go. It's pretty rad.


Like, what DO you prefer?


Grilled Cheese sandwiches or Bill Cosby?

Waiting in line or Paying Taxes?

Ice Skating or All-You-Can-Eat Buffets?

__________________________________

Ran into this guy last night on Bloor Street. I was on my way to meet C- man at the grocery store and we grabbed the goods to make Fajitas for dinner.
We are so Mexican-crazy.
We eat Mexi-inspired food three times a week, for Chrissakes.


Aren't we a happy-looking cartoon couple?


3 comments:

misunderstood genius said...

Best games are the weird, funky ones. Ever played Careers? Dope!

misunderstood genius said...

Oh and Bill Cosby by the way. Would've gone the other had it've been tuna melt.

Alyson said...

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Paying taxes (I have it done for me)
All-you-can-eat buffets (I can't skate)