Friday, October 9, 2009

JJB

At work here, on Halloween- Each department has a "theme".
This years theme for my team is Star Wars- The men are elated, the ladies... not so much. I mean, How many Princess Leia's can one office handle??

I decided to jump the gun and go online to look for a costumer BARGAIN. (I am NOT paying more than I need to on a costume I am wearing ONLY to the office.
I found the most heinous find of all time. Not to mention the worst character to ever grace the screens.

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold-



I gots to wash this thing DOWN before putting my head in there!

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg. i just read this now and i literally just posted a pic of jar jar on fb by total coincidence. he is my favorite character of all time. HOW DARE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT.

Back to Bolt said...

I love you.