Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby. Baby, Let me Poop on it



I was in Sketchener this weekend staying with Lil' Kel and Bro-Rob ("HI blog reader ROB!").

We went to a smoked meat party at an ol' friend's place. This guy- Junior- plays a mean harp and has award winning chops.
Now he can cook up some mean meat in the comfort of his own GIGANTIC backyard....


"A man and his smoker"

He was smoking up a freaking storm! He even had smoked TOFU.

There was Blue's Music and dogs EVERYWHERE. Pretty much a great buzz for this girl, but we had other plans so our visit there was quick.

We had a gal's night in with Lil' Kel's crew and my pals NIKI and JEN G came out as well. We drank some wine / beers and sat outside enjoying this WONDERFUL weather we've been having....

Oh and I got a song in everyone's heads. Sing THIS to the tune of Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light":

"Oh let me poop on it.
Baby, Baby
Let me poop on it.
Well Let me poop on it,
I'll give you an answer in the moooo-rnin'"

It was an instant hit.

We stayed up far too late because we had to be up and at 'em at 8am the next day for Lil' Kels'..............

BASEBALL TOURNY!
"Woot! GO Cameron. Hit that ball and shit!"


"Same to you, Wifey!"


We all agreed that no one holds / swings a bat quite like my sister.



My bro-in-law, Rob liked to watch Lil' Kel run the bases.
I call that pic "Go jugs go!"

"On the bench"

(though i did play Back Catcher for one WHOLE inning.)

I look like a Pirate-Spectator.
The sun was in my eyes... YAR!

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

See, this is why you are on my reading list. You just bring such a brazen lust for life and communion that makes me smile.

Don't stop what you are doing. It's working.

Waltsense.com said...

poop joke. check
little brew and sports. check.
great jugs. check
I'm a fan. Great day.