Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fleetwood MAC







Ok so this OBI isn't my camera shots- BUT we were literally THIS close :)
13th row from the stage-- I couldn't believe my eyes.
Walking into the joint post joint with Fee was unreal. We just kept being lead further and further into the Air Canada Centre. The place is pretty darn big, and when it's dark and you are half in the bag- a tab overwhelming!!!

Fee and I first hit the Foggy Dew on King street with some work mates for St. Paddy's fun. Of course, due to the occasion, there was a line to a holding area to another line to get into the bar.
We were lucky to grab a table at one point by the door so we could comfortably chug our $7.50 cans of Kilkenny and expensive pitchers of 50.

We headed to the concert around 7:45 and found a Stevie Nicks' inspired mother-daughter combo outside for some thing else festively green. $15/j haha are you kidding me? LOL

The show was fantabulous. I seldom go to shows anymore- as I have become a bit of an old fart ("My back hurts from standing" "The people around me annoy me" etc etc.) but this one was a great time. Good tunes, good company- and still home by 11:00pm!!!!!!

1 comment:

Memphis said...

Wow, Stevie looks better than she has in a long time.