Monday, February 2, 2009

Bright, White, outta sight. Never wrong- always right!

Wiarton Willie saw his shadow (how could he NOT??? LOOK at the size of this guy) so this means that there is 6 weeks of winter left.
Seems pretty fair to me, seeing as though here in Southern Ontario we can only hope for a sign of spring by mid-April.

Happy Groundhogging everyone.
To all you suckers at work- I am sitting comfortably at home on this fair Monday afternoon. Groundhog day is a statutory holiday for the Zerbinator!!!!

Cheers!

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Punxsatawney Phil saw his shadow as well. So, I guess that means all of us down here are stuck with winter too.

Say, did you know it's legal to murder groundhogs in Michigan?

Highwaisted said...

happy groundhog day!

Krissyface said...

The groundhog is a douche.