Thursday, January 29, 2009

Updates

Wow, it's been awhile.

To begin- My staff Holiday Party. Seeing as though I had to work at 8am the very next morning, I was "under control" as was C.
We started the evening out with our two free drink tickets- where we indulged in some vodka on the rocks with extra olives.

They had free palm readers and handwriting analyzers. We didn't partake- as the line ups were tragic and I am the most inpatient person on earth.

There was a raffle and C was the big winner. One free pizza a month for one year.
Jackpot, baby.

C did a funny dance when he went up to redeem his prize, and joked that my boss-man whispered in his ear that he likes "the cut of his jib" and "whatever they're paying him- he'll double it"

This evening is more work related fun- drinks with the team + spouses are welcome.

Tomorrow night is our 3rd floor hockey game, and we better fucking win. Nuff said.

This weekend, is the ever-popular GROUNDHOG DAY celebrations in Wiarton.
I think C and I are heading up from Saturday til Monday to see wee Willie.
(Oh and Ma and Pete and sister and Meghan.)

Will take pics.


2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

So, is this third floor hockey game played on the third floor? With like roller blades and cubicle sections for the goals? Because that would be awesome.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

doob, thought you weren't heading outta town?