Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Cat Lost

I thought I had lost him last night.

Came home from Fio and Ro's at 11pm. Walked into the apt, put down purse and jacket and proceeded to find the sweet kitty.
He was nowhere to be found. Now normally, he would coming out from wherever he was and scamper into the hallway upon my arrival.
He did not scamper.

After searching the apartment, I walked out into the apt. hallways to see if he had snuck out. I walked around the building several times, still no kitty.

Now I get scared. Tearing up, texted C and said "I can't find the cat anywhere!"

Then- my instinct told me to open the apt door once again.

*Scamper scamper scamper.
"Jax!"

I swear he must have been on the OPPOSITE end of the hallways as I was searching for him.

What a relief!


On another note- we are heading out of town for the LAST WEDDING OF THIS YEAR this weekend.
PJ party Friday night with some Waterloo bitches + C... and then staying at my sister's after the wedding.

I will most likely gain 400 pounds, as this is a Portuguese wedding- plenty of food!

1 comment:

Highwaisted said...

omg i would have lost it! so glad you found him