Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh my aching body

I walked home AGAIN yesterday. I'm so friggin proud of myself. I have a long stride, so it really doesn't take long. Thanks, legs.
I arrived back at the apt. to C standing on the sidewalk smoking, whistling that Do Wah Diddy song as I stepped.
He sure is nice.

Last night's dinner:
Hot and Sour Soup and a stir fry w/ noodles.

Yum.

Figured the soup could be a way to find whatever sickness is brewing inside of me and scaring it the fuck away.

And now my back really really hurts. My entire lower back is Stiffy MacStifferson. It all started a week and a half ago when I sneezed and something snapped. But today it's very uncomfortable. And then of course the paranoia comes out and I think maybe its not my back, but my kidneys or liver or something. YIKES!

We got flowers from this week's houseguest, Becky. They smell nice. Like spring, really.

Another sure sign of spring-
We saw a couple of birds doing it at Kilgours the other day.



2 comments:

Butchie said...

I got a herneated disc from sneezing once. Bad.

Krissyface said...

there's really nothing like birds doing it to remind us how beautiful life is in the springtime. Sigh.