Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Been a while, I know.


Thanks to those who have commented on my "which celeb would you do" fun that I have had running.
Especially my sweetheart who left the "Lopez mouth, Gottfried ass" comment.


sick.




It's been pretty busy lately. Job stuff going on- details to follow.....





Well, this weekend has almost arrived.


Groundhog Day.



I can't wait to get up north and let the festivities begin!





so- because i can

Wiarton Willie




or
Punxsutawney Phil



????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 comments:

rizabeff said...

p-fil, strictly on the basis that he is from Pennsylvania

krista zee said...

HI ELIZABETH!

(I have to agree... I never quite jumped on the hump-an-albino thing)

rizabeff said...

I know right!

in my elementary school where like twelve kids attended, one mom would make groundhog cookies for the whole school and we'd all gather and watch the broadcast and eat cookies

kinda sounds ideal now

HI KRIS-IZZA!