Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No rain, daddy.


Today's sky is strange.

There's this one large-and-in-charge cloud thats hanging over the west end of downtown.
From our tenth floor window here at the office it actually apears to be directly above the Cadillac Lounge where i will be blowing off some steam at 6 bloody thrity (when I'm done today).

Jesus lord, Help me. Today for some reason- it feels like time keeps stopping. And the half- starting again.
Ho hum.

I can only dream of the buckets of beers. And the partio.

Tomorrow is a wee BBQ at Fio and Ro's

I'm preparing a Quinoa salad, with pine nuts and feta, as well as some of my famous antijitoes.

HAPPY C DAY BRAS.






1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I wish you and all of my Canadian brethren the happiest holiday possible.

You Canadians are good neighbors.