Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?


My ankle is F-ed! How does this happen to me??!

I have absolutely no recollection of hitting, bumping, or twisting this god damn thing- but alas I have been in pain since Sunday.

And the best most frustrating part is that it's actually getting worse day by day.

When I woke up ceremoniously today at approximately 4:30AM AM to kick the cat out of our room on foot-molestation charges...I stepped off the bed onto said ankle it was like "oooh awww ohh"-- ATLANTA GRAPE LADY SCREAMING ALL OVER AGAIN.

It hurts and its swells up like Billie Holiday's joint's after I walk to much on it.

The good news is when we last stayed at Bolt's - She sent me home with a brick of brie- and an ice pack to keep er cool on the bus! That very icepack has now been stuffed into my sock while I'm working- and is HOPEFULLY keeping the swelling down.

Is there a doctor in the house?

No comments: