Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sex in the City Part Two- a review


I had the pleasure of wasted 2 and heif hours of my life watching this movie yesterday.

Below in no particular order I have listed why this was possibly one of the biggest busts of all time.


1. WORST EVER "SURPRISE CAMEO"-

Liza:
Now my gays may hate me for this but COME ON SERIOUSLY??
This whole "Liza-singing-Put-a-ring-on-it" scene made me terribly ....uncomfortable.



2. CHILD ACTORS:
Anyone who knows me knows my complete DISDAIN toward child actors, particularly awful child actors (which is most of the time).
This movie featured an abundance of these little creeps which really grinds my gears.

To further my point-

Exhibit A:
"Brat-y"

Exhibit B:
Ugh. Lily.


and finally, Exhibit C: the new kid who literally screamed through every scene she(?) was in.


The storyline sucked balls. The characters were annoying people I would dread to be around,
and I say this even though I am a HUGE fan of the series. HUGE.
...this was nothing like it.

A
nd finally.....

3. NOT ENOUGH AIDAN.

So basically I give this flick two upside down thumbs-ups-


the end.

2 comments:

beans said...

word up. and why did that second baby look like adam sandlers child?

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2008/05/adam-sandler-sadie_nc.jpg

YIKES.

Alison Kilpatrick said...

Totally agree! I wanted to bury my face in the pillow the entire time. Very cringe worthy. Like you though I had to watch the full two hours.