Monday, January 11, 2010

A girl who just started at my work was sitting with me this morning, and I took her out for a delicious ZOES lunch. (I am in love with their Boccaccini sandwich.)
I told this girl she looks like Brittany Murphy...

too soon?

Anywoooo.... Wednesday day night I have a date with Corey, Fiona, Rohit and RED FOREMAN.

This restaurant- Golden Thai has a waiter who looks EXACTLY like Red Foreman from That 70's Show.

UGH I just googled
"golden thai" "red foreman" and absolutely NOTHING came up.... Seriously Toronto diners? No one else feels the need to comment on this?????

Will try to get a decent picture at dinner on Wednesday to confirm this.....

This evening in tv land is 'The Bachelor'. I told C dawg I wanted a passionate evening in with us... some good eats and some really bad teevee.

How romantic!

2 comments:

beans said...

omg i went to golden thai with james and red foreman was our waiter! crazzzzzzzzy!

big ups to the hot and sour soup too.

TS said...

I have a crush on red foreman.

is that weird?