Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Analyze This


My dream last night... in a nut shell.

My sister was there. Ali was there. We were at Raymi's house.

We were trying on wedding dresses (none of us were getting married).

For some reason we thought it would be cool to pour some gasoline on a couple of us and light a match.
I was one of them.

I remember it burning my face in three places- above my lip and on my cheek and forehead. The burn above my lip was particularily DISGUSTING.

We doused ourselves with water realising that the cool-factor was missed and it got out of control.

WTF?

6 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Dude. No more spicy foods just before bedtime.

Back to Bolt said...

This is an easy one.

It is your super subconscious, think Jimminy Cricket, telling you to never douse yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire.

Jimminy might also be telling you to wax your stache.

Highwaisted said...

did we all make out at least?

krista zee said...

yeah, Ali.
I totally made out with you all....
including my SISTER.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

oh my GOD

Highwaisted said...

kinky!