Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wet Feet / Warm Heart


Looking out our apt window this morning, I was well aware that it was a little wet outside. I decided to wear my regular boots, as apposed to getting out the Sorels. It is supposed to go up to 5 degrees, after all.

As soon as I stepped out onto Howland Ave, I realized that I was sorrily mistaken. The 8 minute walk to the subway was like trudging through a wading pool of slush. I have two giant soakers and wet jeans- Yuck!
.... thank god for the 9 pairs of shoes I keep (no shit!) under my desk in a box.

Not a very great start to my THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with C dawg.
OH well, This means it can (and certainly will) only get better :)

This evening will consist of a delicious homemade dinner Indian Food at home and let's face it- prolly some teevee.
What do we gots?
Well, for one GLEE is on. Ali's favorite new show! (hehe)
I don't know what it is, I mean I don't normally like musicals...

WAIT who am I kidding??? Grease Two is IN my top ten movies of all time. For reals.

Anywho for those who have not watched it, it is pretty decent. The overly-amplified characters and story lines make for a sure teevee addiction.

We've also got the Dragon's Den. A truly Canadian show featuring some well-off people most have never heard of giving away funds to entrepreneurs. One of this shows "Dragons" is Kevin O'Leary with whom C and I play the "MONEY" drinking game. (every time he says MONEY you drink....... he says money alot)

This evening there is something else I am sure we'll be tuning into.
The Maple Leafs are playing.
I don't often blog about this, but I AM a Leafs fan. There I said it. I guess it started three years ago when Corey stole my heart (and quite honestly- the remote control on occasion). I have really grown to enjoy the game- and the Leafs are the underdog who have not won a Stanley Cup since sometime in the 1800's. Ok, so I exaggerate a little.

Well I suppose a perfect evening is in place. I gots my man, my tuxedo cat and some good cuddle time on the couch.

love you hunny!
Happy Versa-annary!