Monday, March 9, 2009

Backs and Balls

After a year of almost-good back health, THIS has reared its ugly head on me again.
Sciatica.
For anyone who has experienced the shooting pain down one's legs form this- I feel your pain... literally.
I took the day off from work and after hours of self-induced cabin fever, decided to make the treck to RATBLAWS LOBLAWS. I was hungry. Bad idea because I came home with waaaay more than my aching (hot) bod could carry.
I took the bus.
3 stops :)

ANNND my rant of the day is that Loblaws is completely OUT of the PC Meatless Meatballs for the 3rd week in a row! I asked the butcher-man and he explained that they have been ordering them week after week, and these damn balls just never show up with the order.

You think it's possible that the MEATIER balls ate the Meatless balls somewhere along the commute? OR just kicked the meatless balls ass??- out of complete jealously, no less.

I miss my balls.

Speaking of which C should be home soon. He's looking ridiculous lately. Ridiculously beautiful. Spring fever maybe? Or posts by nice blogging gals I read about love as of late. You know the ones- the love-talk that makes you want to puke when you ain't in love, but swoon if you are?

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Balls. Balls, balls. Wimpy, meatless balls.

Balls.