Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UPDATE

Wow, for the first time in days I don't have this severe pain running through my back and up and down my leg. Now this doesn't mean I am completely healed. I went to the Doc yesterday where she informed me it was Sciatica that was causing this massive unfortunate feeling.....

(just a fancy name for pressure or pinching of the Sciatic nerve) ouch!

(thats really me, btw- love handles and all)

After the appt I immediately went downtown to get me some Xrays.

I sneezed in the waiting room and literally cried out in pain. It's the sneezes that have caused the most excrusiating (sp?) pain of my life. Which really stinks cause I used to look forward to sneezing. I love that sneezy-feeling. and now I've lost it. *sniff sniff



I do have to say that today (so far, knock on wood) I feel pretty good. I am working from home, and yesterday there would be NO WAY I could have sat at a desk in front of a computer without screaming out with cries of pain.
Today seems good, and I have a shit load of anti-inflammatories to take, AND a doctor's note for some good ol' fashioned Physio-Therapy! Woo-hoo!



DYNASTY- UPDATE:

My sister's car was FOUND... no thanks to the KW coppers.

In fact, the very house it was stolen from, (kels pals derke and colleen).. well DEREK himself was out driving and SPOTTED the Dynasty abandonned near Vic Park!

HAHA, Who would have guessed?


So when the cops showed up to do finger prints etc. my Bro-in Law just opted out altogether from the "investigative" parts (LIKE they are going to find these punks??!!!) and stick a screwdriver in the car and drive it away from the scene.

But the best part- he drove it, not home, but to DEREK's, parked it outside... exactly where it had been taken from--- and went in to hang out and prolly smoke doobies.



DAng!

5 comments:

Highwaisted said...

this is funny. you are funny. come tonight!

Raymi Lauren said...

oh hilar.

Krissyface said...

I had sciatica when I was pregnant with Lily. It felt like someone was ramming a metal pole up the bottom of my ass and through my back. Horrible, horrible pain. My sister called me "Long John Silver" because I hobbled like I had a wooden leg. Oh, don't ever get pregnant.

krista zee said...

oh i wont, krissyface.
(we are going to have "dogs" in stead)

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Hahah, this post was so funny. I laughed out loud. "And probably smoked some doobies" HAHAHA.