Monday, March 16, 2009

Balls revisited

Felt pretty good once I got to work today. My back wasn't aching half as bad and I was in an unusually good mood for a Monday. Decided to treat myself to ZOES for a boccocini sandwich (add Dijon) and a spicy soup. $15.82 (take out) later I was walking back to work and in pain and with a hole in my wallet.... again.
I have to say it's worth it. I love these kind of sandwiches that you unwrap and think "there's no way I can fit that in my mouth" but then, of course I open up wide and squish it down to do just that.

Working the 8-4 shift makes a remarkable difference here. I can hardly believe that I am almost done!

Was thinking of going to the clinic but after reading up on Dr. Google today- I am giving my medication a few more days to kick in (properly) before I subject myself to a waiting room.

On the best note EVER-- C man found THE LAST box of Meatless balls today at our Loblaws. Apparently the box was hiding behind some chicken skewers!

No comments: