Friday, December 17, 2010

arctic bayou


The METRO PHOTO CHALLENGE local winners were announced today.
Once again my pal Joel is in there like slim wear with the winning picture for the "Favourite spot" category with his photograph
arctic bayou:


Joel won the top spot internationally in 2008 with his photograph "Midnight Tram to Humber":

Read about it here

Joel and I began working together 2 years ago. Here we are, 2 years younger:


If he wins, he gets to go on a trip for 2 to anywhere the Metro publishes. 2 years ago he went to Paris.
Hmmmmm. Paris would be nice. I could dream, but unfortunately there is already a hottie in his life who he'd be taking OVER ME. sigh.

Good luck PeePoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that shot with the streetcar, wow.

Starling Social said...

Whoops, that was me.