Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar night

Oscar night.

Too bad I've only seen two of the featured films.

Every year I say the same thing- that I must make an effort to get out and see more of the nominated films.... I guess "Changeling", "Benjamin Button" and such titles are what the Zerbinator would consider to be definite "renters"..... IF that.
But I do want to see "The Reader" and definitely "The Wrestler"... hopefully they win an award or too- I've heard good things...

As for Slumdog Millionarie- I saw it a while ago and loved it. I see it doing well.... It BETTER do well- It was my main pics for many of the categories for this evening's OSCAR POLL.
We are doing an Oscar night complete with POLL at Alicia / Joe and Hayley / James' place.

I made a veggie lasagna for the occasion that I swear weighs like 25-30 pounds! I got up early and was slaving over a hot stove for these bitches and bastards! ;)

C dawg was up this morning before 5am to go to work. He will be joining us after work for the festivities. We both have our Oscar poll cards all filled out and ready to go. He chose Angelina as the Best Actress winner. I laughed at him, She'd better not win.

Well I am off to get some booze for the evening. I hope the crew knows that both C and I stayed in last night and therefore are ready to blow off some steam at their new pad. We'll surely be dancing on tables, drinking our faces off and possibly (fingers crossed) convincing the couples in a wee friendly SWAPPING.

HAHA If ALI and HAYLEY are reading this- Holy Shit, guys! I KID I KID!

Next weekend we got an invite to this wee party in Paris.... Ontario.
Our pal Shauna is housesitting this AMAZING house mansion with an indoor pool.
Plus it's my sister and friends so a guaranteed good time :)

1 comment:

Highwaisted said...

no dancing on tables. we have an ottoman for such things. the swapping im definitely into. but is corey into it is the question. because i am definitely not getting with james. ugh. thats like incest.