Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Weekend

Well, the long weekend is over :(
"Family Day" Monday was a nice touch, I must say.

Also, of course- Valentine's Day.
What do I have to show for it??
  • Many feelings of LOVE from C
  • Cinnamon hearts- a staple for me
  • A red rose
  • A lovey dovey candle
    and finally........
  • Body Shop Dewberry Body Oil
    AKA Nostalgia in a bottle!!!!!!


Friday night we went to Joe's Bday and I stole these pics!


Arent these two the cutest???????????????????????????????
With my DHP hair showing in the pic????



Aren't I the cutest??? With my sweetheart hiding in the mirror behind me???

Back to work, but a short week at that.
I'll write more when I'm not playing catch-up on 100 work-related emails.



4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

go sniff the strawberry scented one i have it, they discontinued it until they were nagged to death and brought it back. totally nostalgia exactly.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Jesus Lord how the f*%^ did I forget CINNAMON HEARTS this Valentines season.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You know, KZ, knowing that folks like you are out there makes me feel better about the world.

You are ok.

Chlo said...

DHP!
HA!!