Friday, November 14, 2008

Hallowe'en Revisited / Bday party


Here's some Hallowe'en pics. First one: Cheech and Chong (AKA Marta and Jer). They were at an event the night before this one, and when they were apart, people thought that Jer was John Lennon, and Marta- Super Mario (??)
And this one- My sister, the Bounty Hunter, her hubby (who's dressed up as his best friend- judging by the tye-dye I am guessing circa 1993), and then Krista the Croc and Corey the Croc Hunter!


Tonight is my TORONTO Bday Party.
Tomorrow is KW Bday Party.

This week has been full of lil events. Wednesday night- Work peeps took me out and then last night was the IRON AND WINE concert. It was great. The sound was amazing during the acoustic performances.... and didn't even cry once, as C predicted!

I am off to get my hair done so I can look lovely for my pals!

No comments: