Friday, November 28, 2008

Fry day

good day all.....

It is a very gloomy Friday here in Toronto. The sky is this one-hue whitish colour. Absolutely no vibrancy to this day- whatsoever.

What grinds my gears today are girls who talk too loudly to eachother on the street car. YES WE CAN ALLLLL HEAR YOUR EVERYYY WORD, thanks but NO thanks.

ALSO People who speed down my uber-residential street and almost hit myself and cats with their automobiles.
HOWLAND AVE IS NOT A SHORTCUT.



to keep with the fun-who is this?




Off to the HIDEOUT after work with some work pals for a gal's belated Bday.
Woot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know who this is.

Yeah, I'm awesome.

Raymi Lauren said...

WHO

krista zee said...

Alright it's Brian Bonsall
He played the littlest "Andy" on Family Ties.