Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

Had THE BEST meal last night.

President's Choice Meatless- meatballs are seriously delicious. Flava-ful.

We accompnies this with some weird fresh lookin' pasta that C picked up.

He paid like4 bucks for it. But I really do think it was better.


Back to the balls......

My pal Niki's g-ma makes these insanely good Veggie-balls. She's an Italian cook and knows what shes doing in the kitchen.


Although her balls far outweigh almost anything I have even eaten in my life- and there really is no "substitute", President's Choice must have some Italian G-ma who can cook for her Vegetarian granddaughter + friends in their team SOMEWHERE----

Cus like I said they are delicious.


Best Fake Meat- EVER.


We had a quick beer after work at K.G's (I know... again), ran into a certain drummer / bike courier who was between paycheques.

We let him go with a 50 in his belly and some green in his pocket.


He says "Oh my god- You guys LOVE me, Don't know"
I correct him. "We LIKE you, Paul... LIKE"


Anyways he always says we're his favorite couplke, wants us to have beautiful childrens together etc. etc. (not likely)

I think that deserves a beer and some smoke.


This eve is Fio and Ro's official house warming.

Well not exactly, just a few TO peeps coming over. I am in snack mode.

What should I make?

Pinwheels?

4 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Jesus LORD, what is better than a pinwheel?

Next Pop 5 - food item = PIN WHEELS.

Newest recruit? Bron.

Highwaisted said...

you are the cutest!

Highwaisted said...

we bought and just ate those meatballs! AMAZING!

Raymi Lauren said...

i have a few frozen veggie burgs for ya

they taste like, what's the opposite of delicious?