Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm all Growns- Up

I just booked C and I a hotel for next next weekend.
We are in Belleville for a friend's wedding.

I am such a grown up, I feel. I think its is the first hotel we are staying at together. wowzers.

This LOOONG weekend, we are heading North to see my mom and Pete. They even booked a separate cottage so my sis and Rob can bring their dog, Lennie.
Awesome!

This past weekend was great.

Fio and Ro's housewarming on Friday and then off to London on Sat for wedding number umph-teen, Corey's cuz.

I knew a girl there. She worked with some pals of mine in the Restaurant biz in KW. She actually married one of C's other cousins. and she's 25. Weird. 25 year olds are married and I'm excited about booking a hotel room on my credit card.

Our visit at the wedding with C's fam was very nice, followed by some drinks and a million cigarettes with A my moms' old neighbor, Agnes.

The drive in the rental was super. Kicking back and listening to the radio with my sweetheart was oh-so-nice.

On the way home we spotted an adidas outlet, flew off the403 and were presented with a lineup (outside and baby- it was HOT). We finally got in and spent $70 in total, on:
  • Brown (small) duffel bag
  • Black (small) Duffel bag
  • Golf shirt for C- black
  • Golf shirt for C- blue
  • 2 pairs of socks
Good deals.

2 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

I'm so into how you nonchalantly flew off the 403 to check out the outtie. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same (i.e. I would have). Congrats!

Highwaisted said...

QUIT SMOKING.