Monday, August 18, 2008

Dood- Post #99!

OUCH!
I keep hitting my knobby knees on the bottom of my desk!
I'm a gonna bruise for sure.

Weekend- Good times- Went to KW on Friday after work to bid my farewell- once again to Ms. Niki, Artist Extraordinaire.
Left yesterday for Brighton, England to poursue a full year in Fine Arts.

Good Luck NIKI- We'll all miss you!
Please don't come home pregnant! ;0

I has the best ever GREYHOUND bus experience this weekend. I gots to take the bus to the Loo with my ol' pal Livia and we gabbed it up and giggled for a solid hour and forty-five minutes.... then my bus ride home I was sat next to a charming young man named DAVID.
He just moved to the T dot from Vancouver, teaches Yoga and is fabulous. I must call the boy soon and grab a beer. What good times we had on that lil' bus trip!

C worked allllllll weekend, but we found a bit of time to chillax on Saturday and Sunday nights.
Lots of nice time.

Oh f!
I just got an email from my sister. Our friend's little bro was stabbed in Alberta on the weekend.
I need information!
Apparently he's in stable condition now but was stabbed in the spleen. His girlfriend may have also been attacked. Oh jesus.
On that note- I gotta go.

3 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

I miss thee!
Pop cinq soon? I have recruited a new player!!!!

km

Raymi Lauren said...

oh man greyhound ride and then stabbing news, eek.

c lets u talk to doods on the bus omg u guys are so chill

krista zee said...

Bus Guy:

He's a friend of Dorothy, Raymi