Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dye-Nasty

My sister called us around 11:30 last night, just as we were leaving the fine company of A and J.... to inform me that her car had been stolen AGAIN.
4th time, dood.

This beast of a car was FIRST taken from her work's parking lot, in Waterloo.....found abadonned... and then stolen again (from the same lot) and AGAIN (work lot again).


It has now been reported that last night, she was struck yet again, while visiting a friend's place!




This is the type of car we're talkin:








I think it's a 1990.



Dynasty.



Maroon, dood.



This thing is like a grandma car, totally.
IN FACT my bff's grandma HAS the car-twin to my sister's Dynasty.
Once we took the two cars out together and cruised the Waterloo streets.
Twins. Ugly twins. Like Mary Kate and Ashley in the really awkward years ...
Except maroon, and with wheels.





My poor sister.
Bought "the club" and everything to protect this car. But the thieves got her again... This time right in her own neighborhood outside a friend's house. HI-Larious. I must say. As soon as she told me I couldn't help but giggle.





One other time, (i think the second) My sis' friend actually SAW the car and the culprits joy-riding the thing, when she saw Kel's pint-chipped beast heading down her street.
BUY the driver was not a cute blonde girl- rather some punk-ass-kid(s).






So be on the lookout for a maroon coloured dynasty.
It'll be abandonned somewhere in the KW area.
Look for the chipped marron paint that disclose a yellwish hue.



Barf!





Oh shit I hope Kelly didn't leave anything that belongs to me in that car!!!!



Holy crraaap my sister's facebook picture and mine are like twins!



Mine- above Dynasty with Question mark......



and Kels:









4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

aahahaha aw. hipstermobile car? it reeks of i dont care je ne sais quo?

krista zee said...

it's like the anti-hipster car.
there's not radio in it, or nothin'

Raymi Lauren said...

oh well then a hipster didnt take it cos they cant hook their ipod to a no radio car.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

lol I feel her pain, I have really bad luck with cars too...I hope you uh find it...

MsP