Monday, May 14, 2012

Whhhhhats new?

Going backwards in time.  It's called "whats been going on...."

Mother's Day weekend!  Well, Neither C dawg or I got to see our mommies this weekend as they are a tad far away HOWEVER we did manage to get out of the city for a nice Kdubs visit. We EVEN had the priviledge of getting a lift down there with my favorite family of 3.

JUST LOOK AT THIS FACE:
NIIIICE work Kumars!

We had a "BBQ" at Kel and Robs (read: snicky snacks, mostly cheese) and had some good-ass people over there.

I had very high expectations for the weather but Mother Nature decided to cool er down a bit more than I would have liked.  So it was "Leather-Jacket-Outdoors-times" into the evening until we all got too chilly and pulled a complete 180 by lighting a fire inside!


The next day however- the sun was a shining and we got out to play 9 holes of golfy:





Yes yes ok LIL KEL you totally win that PHOTO COMPETITION.


Backwards we go to last week's work karaoke extravaganza.


We started off with the crew at CLINTONs before heading upstairs (at just after 7PM, by the way) to XO Karaoke.  We got the BIG room.


SISTERS

DANCERS

SINGERS

KZ-ers

Good times had by all (I think).

Moving along, there was a lover-ly wedding brunch for my good pal Neeners.

They got a beau-tiful Sunday in Mississauga to share and spread their love all about.
Kick ass brunch-foods we're had.


And some MIMOSAS

MJ MMMMimosa

GORG (her, not me)

Coupla cuties

 
US!
Well that about sums up the last coupla weeks I suppose.
I swears I'll be back sooner than later. BBQ this weekend with my buds- will take pics!
Cheeeeers.

Question of the day- would you make fun of C and I for getting a cat sitter (2 visits) when being away for about 30 hours????

2 comments:

beans said...

dude, i live 5 mins from you - i can totally visit jackson!!! xo

oh wait, i'm not allowed to empty litter boxes.

cat sitter fail.

Gage1 said...

I don't get stay-in cat sitters but I do get someone to drop in on the cat if I'm away for more than 2 days.