Thursday, July 15, 2010

I got runned over

Yesterday at lunch I got ran over by a biker.
I am not a rage-a-holic AGAINST bikers- I own a bike and ride it and it GRINDS MY GEARS when cars are assholes and pay no attention to bikers etc etc.

It was my bad. I stepped out into the road- and truth is I TOTALLY didn't see him.

I was very apologetic. He did not fall off the bike- we just kinda... collided.
His petal- my shin.

So anyways, blood running down my leg- I am now back in the office waiting for the elevator when BIKER follows me in and berates me.

This was then followed by me crying (PMS) at my desk for an hour. And the worst part of this bad-day story?

I MISSED ICE CREAM DAY AT THE OFFICE.

Bastard.

1 comment:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

KZ!!! No!!!
I totally know the feeling though. I would have cried too.