Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PARAMOUNT!

It's cooooold today. Like bone-chilling. (That figure of speech always makes me think of dinks)

Anywho, C and I have a visitor this week! My good ol' pal Dave is here cuz he got the job as the Junior Butcher at this place.
They just opened a shop in KW- but his training is in the city.

His wifey, Karen came into town with him yesterday and the three of us went our to Insomnia for din din before she headed back to K hole...

Thee two are a fantastic couple. I should know. I helped with the making of "them". It was my 22nd Birthday party, and I was living with a newish bf (unbeknownst that i would have the dumptruck backed up all over me in less than a months time) and D was there pining for K. Add some liquid courage and my slurred speech to him proclaiming my friendly-love for him, and how he should totally kiss her when he walked her home that night- and TA-DAAA! It happened.
They were married in 2005.

When C finished work last night the two boyz and me then drank some beers and smoked fags out my living room window. K- if you ever read this- D was NOT smoking fags out our living room window ;)

I am tired today. Could be the drinks, could be the lack of sleep. Could very well be the "up and out of the house whilest the moon is still in the sky" kind of morning.

Tonight, We introduce our house guest to KILGOURS.(of course)
And then- dinner at our place. D even said he'd cook! (he's been a CHEF for many a years, man)
Paramount.
Yeah, that's right- PARAMOUNT!

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Sweet.

Krissyface said...

It sounds like you and C have a really happy, interesting life. I'm happy for you guys!!!