Monday, January 19, 2009

Cat pee

Friday night:
we went bowling on Friday for my sister's Bday. it's kind of a tradition. the girl loves to bowl. her first real date with her now hubby was 13 years ago and they went bowling. she brought me and two other buds for good measure (how romantic).

this time, her hubby wore my dad's old bowling tee. it says BOB on it and everything.

things were running fairly smoothly (aside from me SUCKING at that dang "sport") until i started smelling this weird odour.

cat pee/ spray.

we cound't figure out WHERE this scent was coming from. and after smelling mine and a few others' bowling shoes (yuk) someone realised it was coming from poor robbie.

it seems their cat, Cash, did a number on that shirt whilest it laid in the back of their closet.

he disrobed that sucker immediately and played the rest of the game in his hoodie.

Saturday night:


Alicia's Bday....
I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS GAL!!!!! You are catching up with the Zerbinator.

We had some excellent foods with a show included (FIRE!) and right when my night was slowing down got to hang out with some great-ass company. DOOD YOU ARE FUNNY. "Lordy Lordy, your mom is 40"